- THE CASE FOR CLOUD-BASED AI
- Metzger: Amazon in particular has a very strong interest in AI, not just for applications that run on their platform, but they’re also constantly evolving new toolsets for software providers and developers to increase machine learning and advance the different capabilities that their solutions can provide.
- y Leila Meyer April 04, 2017 – Meagan Metzger is the founder of Dcode42, an accelerator program for companies with innovative technology products for which there is a current or potential future government need. Dcode42 recently partnered with Amazon Web Services to help speed the adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning for problem solving in government.
- GCN spoke with Metzger about the role of AI in government and ways cloud-based AI can help government solve challenges. The interview has been edited for length and clarity.
- AI Connect at AI Mind Cloud
- Service robots learns goes into cloud already has the info and all robots can know the information. Its designed to mimic you to the point.
- GCN: WHAT GOVERNMENT CHALLENGES DO YOU SEE AI SOLVING?
- Metzger: There are many areas that AI can impact in the government space. They range from things as simple as automating human-intensive processes, such as scheduling meetings and payroll. And then on the opposite end of the spectrum, AI can play a pretty huge role in cyber defense and health, such as predicting patient survival rates. It really spans a wide spectrum across the government and could play a pretty huge role in increasing efficiency.
GCN: How does AI help with the decision-making process?
GCN: What are the advantages of cloud-based AI?
GCN: What are some of government challenges AI can help with?
GCN: What about for cybersecurity?
GCN: How can AI support the military and the intelligence community specifically?
- APPLE IS GETTING EVERYONE PREPARED FOR IT…..
- [Satan pays well: Apple CEO Tim Cook Earned $102 Million in 2017
- December 27, 2017 PST by Juli Clover – In fiscal 2017, Apple CEO Tim Cook received a salary of $3.06 million plus $9.33 million in bonuses and stock worth $89.2 million for a total compensation package of approximately $102 million, reports Bloomberg. The data was shared today by Apple in a proxy statement filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of the company’s annual shareholders meeting, which will take place on February 13, 2018.
- THE BIBLE SAYS THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD LOOK BEFORE THE END (2017-2018)386,940 views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWe62uHpikY
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author. If you have a problem with the correctness of the information, please contact the author.
(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)