SATOSHI NAKAMOTO IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CREATOR
- Former SpaceX intern – Sahil Gupta – has recently said that the true face behind the mysterious existence of Satoshi Nakamoto is none other but Elon Musk.
Elon Musk is today considered as one the greatest visionaries and kick-ass entrepreneurs of this century. Elon is currently leading a list of multiple diverse businesses which is a very rare sign in the entrepreneurial world.
- Right from making rockets to travel and creating a human ecosystem on Mars (SpaceX), to creating the fastest land transportation system (Hyperloop) or connecting cities through tunnels (Boring company), to leading one of the biggest electric cars manufacturer (Tesla), Elon Musk has managed to add multiple jewels to his crown of achievements in such a young age of just 46 years.
- His entrepreneurial skills and his immense drive to bring out-of-the-box projects to real-life businesses has made almost everyone believe that Elon is capable of doing anything and everything under the sun.
- Now, with the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, the suspicion of the true existence of Satoshi Nakamoto is also increasing. In an interesting turn of events, a former SpaceX intern and a Yale University pass out – Sahil Gupta – has recently claimed on his Medium Blog that the hidden face behind Satoshi is no one but Elon Musk. Sahil has sighted some few good reasons towards his belief, that why Musk can himself be ‘The Satoshi’, that the world is hunting for long.
[…] Sahil also claims that Musk doesn’t need money. Satoshi’s Bitcoin holding in 2016 was worth $700 million which now translates to $8 billion as on date. This is almost half the wealth of Elon Musk that stands to $19.7 billion currently. It is interesting to see Musk’s name getting popped out as the secrecy behind satoshi’s existence continues even 9 years after the Bitcoin white paper was published.
- THE MYSTERIOUS CREATOR OF BITCOIN IS SITTING ON A $700 MILLION FORTUNE
- Rob Price – June 14, 2016 –
- BITCOIN IS A HAS BEEN
The Great Bitcoin Meltdown is Here. Cash In On The Next Wave
- BITCOIN IS SOARING
The digital currency is on a powerful upward trajectory, jumping in value by well over 30% in the space of a month. On Monday, the price peaked at $719 — far, far above the $200-mark it was languishing at in August 2015. (As of writing, it sits a little below this week’s high, at $690. This bullish period — which comes shortly before the supply of new bitcoin is due to be halved due to a programmed rule — is making a lot of bitcoin-owners very happy, with the value of their holdings increasing by significant double-figures percentage-points. The value of the digital currency hasn’t been this high since February 2014, when it was trending downwards from all-time highs of around $1,100. (All data comes via CoinDesk’s price analysis tool.)
- But few people are likely to be profiting more (on paper, at least) from the price spike than Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious creator of bitcoin — whoever Satoshi is.
- Nakamoto disappeared from the scene years ago, back when the digital currency was still in its infancy, and his or her (or their) identity has never been ascertained. Theories abound, from the relatively credible (Nick Szabo, a veteran developer in the digital currency space) to the totally outlandish (Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, a Japanese-American collector of model trains). But consensus about Satoshi’s true identity has never been reached, and there’s no indication Satishi will ever come forward to solve the mystery.
- BITCOIN’S SECRETIVE CREATOR COULD BECOME THE WORLD’S FIRST TRILLIONAIRE
- By Stan Schroeder – December 12, 2017 – We don’t know the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin. We don’t know if Nakamoto is a singular person or a group of people. We don’t even know if Nakamoto is alive or dead. But if Nakamoto is a single person, they’re currently the 52nd richest person in the world when measured against Forbes’ list of billionaires. And judging by the way Bitcoin’s price has exploded, they might soon sit on top of that list, potentially as the world’s first trillionaire.
Here’s the basics: Nakamoto is estimated to hold nearly 1 million bitcoins, giving him a net worth of more than $17 billion based on bitcoin’s price as of Tuesday. That would slot Nakamoto around 52nd near German retail overlord Dieter Schwarz. Satoshi’s actual fortune isn’t easy to sum up, as his bitcoins — the first coins created on the Bitcoin network — are scattered over hundreds or thousands of addresses. But according to research by Sergio Demian Lerner, the figure is likely around 980,000 bitcoins (a debate on the Bitcointalk forums on this topic hasn’t reached a consensus, but most people agree the figure is around 1 million coins).
- There’s plenty of skepticism around the future of Bitcoin’s price and whether or not Nakamoto will ever be able to cash out for even a fraction of that amount. Bitcoin proponents, however, are predicting that the 2017 explosion is just the start. If they’re right, the notion that Nakamoto could become the world’s first trillionaire is suddenly not inconceivable.
- APPLE IS GETTING EVERYONE PREPARED FOR IT…
- [Satan pays well: Apple CEO Tim Cook Earned $102 Million in 2017
- December 27, 2017 PST by Juli Clover – In fiscal 2017, Apple CEO Tim Cook received a salary of $3.06 million plus $9.33 million in bonuses and stock worth $89.2 million for a total compensation package of approximately $102 million, reports Bloomberg. The data was shared today by Apple in a proxy statement filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of the company’s annual shareholders meeting, which will take place on February 13, 2018.
- EXPLAINING ACCHAIN CRYPTO CURRENCY AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST
- Lynette Zang August 23, 2017 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKNVeJLBpfs
- THE BIBLE SAYS THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD LOOK BEFORE THE END (2017-2018)
- 386,940 views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWe62uHpikY
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author. If you have a problem with the correctness of the information, please contact the author.
(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)