- IS 5G SAFE?
CNBC – Mar 27, 2019
- WI-FRIED – TOP TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WIRELESS RADIATION
ThoughtCrime7 – Jun 12, 2016
- BITCOIN IS A ‘PROJECT OF US INTELLIGENCE,’ KASPERSKY LAB CO-FOUNDER CLAIMS
- January 19, 2018 – Editor – News
(BATTLEFORWORLD – January 18, 2018: What Natalya said makes sense, because the computer revolution got ahead start in America in 1946. And so minds forecasting for the future, about computer integration into society, naturally would put forth ideas in many forms to help that process alone. And foresaw the need for digital currency after plastic credit/debit cards paved the way. And so cryptocurrency is the next link in the chain and Bitcoin will not be the only currency of that type. And Kaspersky Lab is sounding the alarm about a cryptocurrency Trojan virus that steals financial data.)
- (In the “enhanced” Silent Revolution Of Truth Compilation Edition, the free PDF book, refer to page 1384 and read about plastic cards [credit and debit]; and pages 773, 1414 about the future banning of cash from the society. And all that is transpiring regarding cash/money, the pending economic crash, etc. are premeditated with some form of future goal in mind, and the only one in the dark is the public. UPDATED, PDF Format – Links: Book Summary | and Download Book)
SPUTNIKNEWS – January 19, 2017: Natalya Kaspersky claimed that Bitcoin was designed to provide financing for US and British intelligence activities around the world. The expert called the cryptocurrency “dollar 2.0.” The Bitcoin cryptocurrency was developed by “American intelligence agencies,” Natalya Kaspersky, CEO of the InfoWatch group of companies and specialist in cyber security systems, said during her presentation at ITMO University in St. Petersburg. Cont’d:
- CONSUMER WATCH: 5G CELLPHONE TOWERS SIGNAL RENEWED CONCERNS OVER IMPACTS ON HEALTH
- KPIX CBS SF Bay Area – Jan 25, 2018
- 5G WIRELESS TOWERS RAISE HEALTH, PROPERTY VALUE CONCERNS
CBS This Morning – Jun 14, 2018
- WOW! AN HONEST POLITICIAN WARNS AMERICA ABOUT 5G RADIATION DANGER
Church Of Your Mind – Sep 9, 2018
- SMART CITIES NEED CITIZENS WHO ARE ASLEEP-AT-THE-WHEEL
- By: Patricia Burke – October 13, 2018
- The Technocrat promise of Utopia is unproven, unwanted and dangerous to society, but Big Tech companies are frenzied to implement it. Their worst nightmare is citizens to are not asleep and who naturally block their plans. TN Editor
- Many pro-industry groups have compiled lists of the benefits of smart cities, the promise of data-driven decision-making, and the purported benefits of 5G and the Internet of Things.
- For example, in April of 2018, Plante Moran reported that smart cities yield more effective, data-driven decision-making; enhanced citizen and government engagement; safer communities; reduced environmental footprint; increased digital equity; efficient public utilities; improved infrastructure; and increased workforce engagement. “Advancements in ‘big data’ and connected devices have allowed cities access to information that’s never been available before. A well-designed data analytics strategy gives city officials the ability to access and analyze a massive amount of information — and easily glean meaningful, actionable insights. When a city can monitor desired metrics in real-time, service levels quickly rise.”
- Other writers have promoted cost savings, environmental benefits, improved efficiency, connectivity, and life quality. 
- So, what happens when the promise of smart cites and big data goes off the rails? What recourse does a citizen or a community or a nation have when the anticipated promised land does not match reality? What agency or authority is responsible for addressing emerging integrity issues in the data-driven industry? Apparently, at least thus far, none.  Cont’d: https://www.technocracy.news/smart-cities-need-citizens-who-are-asleep-at-the-wheel/
- SCIENTISTS WARN OF HEALTH EFFECTS: WASHINGTON DC COUNCIL 5G SMALL CELL ROUNDTABLE
- Environmental Health Trust – Dec 1, 2018
- HOW 5G WILL CHANGE YOUR SMARTPHONE, AND YOUR LIFE IN 2019
Digital Trends – Dec 26, 2018
- 20,000 SATELLITES FOR 5G TO BE LAUNCHED SENDING FOCUSED BEAMS OF INTENSE MICROWAVE RADIATION OVER ENTIRE EARTH
- By Erin Elizabeth – Jan 11, 2019 – John P. Thomas, Health Impact News, for Waking Times
- Public attention about 5G has been focused on the plans of telecom companies to install millions of small cell towers on electric utility poles, on public buildings and schools, on bus stop shelters, in public parks, and anywhere they want in national parks and on federally owned land.
As bad as these small cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter length microwaves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites.
- The FCC gave approval to SpaceX on March 29, 2018, to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around the Earth.
- The total number of satellites that is expected to be put into low and high orbit by several companies will be 20,000 satellites.
- 5G will use Phased Array Antennas to shoot Beams of Radiation at Cell Phones
- These satellites will use the same type of phased array antennas as will be used by the ground-based 5G systems.
- This means that they will send tightly focused beams of intense microwave radiation at each specific 5G device that is on the Earth and each device will send a beam of radiation back to the satellite.
- Previous generations of RF cellular communication used large antennas to send a blanket of radiation in all directions. The lower frequencies they used and the broad distribution of microwaves limited the numbers of cellular devices that could connect through an individual tall tower.
- The much shorter length microwaves used for 5G will make it possible to use small phased array antennas to send and receive signals.
- Phased array antennas consist of clusters of hundreds of tiny antennas that work together to shoot a ray of energy at a target just like a bullet. A cluster of these tiny antennas can be arranged in a 4 inch by 4 inch matrix. Cont’d:
- IBM, THE SAME COMPANY THAT PROVIDED PUNCH CARD COMPUTING SYSTEMS TO THE NAZIS, LAYS GROUNDWORK FOR GLOBAL “MARK OF THE BEAST” CRYPTOCURRENCY NETWORK
- March 31, 2019 – by: Ethan Huff
- Natural News) The world is moving increasingly closer towards the type of single global currency system that was prophesied about in the Biblical book of Revelation. And leading the charge with its full-scale implementation is none other than multinational tech corporation IBM, which recently introduced a new financial transaction technology known as IBM Blockchain World Wire that has “Mark of the Beast” written all over it. According to an official company announcement, IBM has successfully developed “a real-time global payments network” that it says will help to “optimize” and “accelerate” both foreign exchange and cross-border payments and remittances, making it easier than ever before for people to buy and sell within the global marketplace using variant currencies. By implementing its own blockchain technology within the confines of a single unified network, IBM says that participants from around the world will now have the ability to process cross-border payments with unprecedented ease, eliminating many of the traditional barriers associated with currency conversion – and basically laying the groundwork for a whole new global currency system that will eventually replace our current decentralized paradigm. “We’ve created a new type of payment network designed to accelerate remittances and transform cross-border payments to facilitate the movement of money in countries that need it most,” revealed Marie Wieck, General Manager of IBM’s Blockchain division, about how the technology is a game-changer. “By creating a network where financial institutions support multiple digital assets, we expect to spur innovation and improve financial inclusion worldwide.” Cont’d: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-03-31-ibm-lays-groundwork-for-global-mark-of-the-beast-cryptocurrency-network.html
- 5G ROLL-OUT FACING $1 TRILLION CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
- All the truth exposed – Apr 13, 2019
- MUST SEE! THE 5G APOCALYPSE BY SACHA STONE – A MASSIVE EVENT
THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE – Apr 18, 2019
- TRUMP WANTS AMERICAN 5G TO BEAT CHINA
- US News – America Uncovered – Apr 18, 2019
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T GET EXCITED ABOUT 5G – UNTANGLED
Tech Insider – Apr 21, 2019
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SPEEDS EFFORTS TO DEVELOP CLEAN, VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS FUSION ENERGY
- By Staff Writers – ENERGY TECH – Plainsboro NJ (SPX) – Apr 23, 2019
Depiction of fusion research on a doughnut-shaped tokamak enhanced by artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence (AI), a branch of computer science that is transforming scientific inquiry and industry, could now speed the development of safe, clean and virtually limitless fusion energy for generating electricity.
- A major step in this direction is under way at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) and Princeton University, where a team of scientists working with a Harvard graduate student is for the first time applying deep learning – a powerful new version of the machine learning form of AI – to forecast sudden disruptions that can halt fusion reactions and damage the doughnut-shaped tokamaks that house the reactions.
- “This research opens a promising new chapter in the effort to bring unlimited energy to Earth,” Steve Cowley, director of PPPL, said of the findings, which are reported in the current issue of Nature magazine. “Artificial intelligence is exploding across the sciences and now it’s beginning to contribute to the worldwide quest for fusion power.”
- Fusion, which drives the sun and stars, is the fusing of light elements in the form of plasma – the hot, charged state of matter composed of free electrons and atomic nuclei – that generates energy. Scientists are seeking to replicate fusion on Earth for an abundant supply of power for the production of electricity.
- ROLL-OUT MISREPRESENTATION:
- 5G IS SIMPLY NOT SCALABLE BEYOND DENSE URBAN AREAS
- April 23, 2019 – by State of the Nation
Millimeter-wave 5G will never scale beyond dense urban areas, T-Mobile says T-Mobile CTO says 5G’s high-frequency spectrum won’t cover rural America.
JON BRODKIN – Ars Technica
5G mobile networks have started arriving but only in very limited areasand amidst misleading claims by wireless carriers. While all four major nationwide carriers in the United States have overhyped 5G to varying degrees, T-Mobile today made a notable admission about 5G’s key limitation. T-Mobile Chief Technology Officer Neville Ray wrote in a blog post that millimeter-wave spectrum used for 5G “will never materially scale beyond small pockets of 5G hotspots in dense urban environments.” That would seem to rule out the possibility of 5G’s fastest speeds reaching rural areas or perhaps even suburbs.
Ray made his point with this GIF, apparently showing that millimeter-wave frequencies are immediately blocked by a door closing halfway while the lower 600MHz signal is unaffected: High frequency, small coverage area. With 4G, carriers prioritized so-called “beachfront spectrum” below 1GHz in order to cover the entire US, both rural areas and cities. Cont’d: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=121372
- GIVING ROBOTS A BETTER FEEL FOR OBJECT MANIPULATION
By Rob Matheson – MIT News Office – Boston MA (SPX) – Apr 23, 2019
- A new “particle simulator” developed by MIT researchers improves robots’ abilities to mold materials into simulated target shapes and interact with solid objects and liquids. This could give robots a refined touch for industrial applications or for personal robotics- such as shaping clay or rolling sticky sushi rice.
- A new learning system developed by MIT researchers improves robots’ abilities to mold materials into target shapes and make predictions about interacting with solid objects and liquids. The system, known as a learning-based particle simulator, could give industrial robots a more refined touch – and it may have fun applications in personal robotics, such as modelling clay shapes or rolling sticky rice for sushi.
- In robotic planning, physical simulators are models that capture how different materials respond to force. Robots are “trained” using the models, to predict the outcomes of their interactions with objects, such as pushing a solid box or poking deformable clay.
- But traditional learning-based simulators mainly focus on rigid objects and are unable to handle fluids or softer objects. Some more accurate physics-based simulators can handle diverse materials, but rely heavily on approximation techniques that introduce errors when robots interact with objects in the real world.
- In a paper being presented at the International Conference on Learning Representations in May, the researchers describe a new model that learns to capture how small portions of different materials – “particles” – interact when they’re poked and prodded.
- The model directly learns from data in cases where the underlying physics of the movements are uncertain or unknown. Robots can then use the model as a guide to predict how liquids, as well as rigid and deformable materials, will react to the force of its touch. As the robot handles the objects, the model also helps to further refine the robot’s control.
- In experiments, a robotic hand with two fingers, called “RiceGrip,” accurately shaped a deformable foam to a desired configuration – such as a “T” shape – that serves as a proxy for sushi rice. In short, the researchers’ model serves as a type of “intuitive physics” brain that robots can leverage to reconstruct three-dimensional objects somewhat similarly to how humans do.
- “Humans have an intuitive physics model in our heads, where we can imagine how an object will behave if we push or squeeze it. Based on this intuitive model, humans can accomplish amazing manipulation tasks that are far beyond the reach of current robots,” says first author Yunzhu Li, a graduate student in the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). Cont’d:
- CRYPTO CURRENCY – JARED KUSHNER DECLARES PEACE!! PROPHECY UNFOLDS!
AMTV – Apr 23, 2019
- THEY’RE TOTALLY LYING ABOUT THE 5G ROLL-OUT! SCAM OF THE CENTURY
- April 23, 2019 – by State of the Nation
- The 5G Energy Grid Cannot Be Deployed As Hyped
- This exposé ought to come as very good news for the many folks who are legitimately concerned about the ongoing 5G roll-out across America. As it turns out, the Big Telcom corporations that are hyping the deployment of 5G are grossly misrepresenting the practical functionality of the actual 5G networks that have been supposedly activated locally.
- First, don’t take it from us, read what the experts have to say about this “Scam of the Century”.
- ROLL-OUT MISREPRESENTATION: 5G is simply not scalable beyond dense urban areas
- If the reader understood the indisputable 5G facts presented in the preceding link, they now know that the 5G roll-out simply will not — CANNOT — be rolled out as planned and/or advertised. For the foreseeable future, the deployment of 5G will take place primarily in the big cities and specifically in large venues where super-techies and cyber-geeks congregate to brag about their download and upload speeds. Cont’d:
- THIS HAPPENED ON PLANET EARCH – APRIL 2019 .. END TIMES SIGNS
The Watchman – Apr 25, 2019
THE REAL REASON FOR 5G
Marfoogle News – Apr 28, 2019
- PERA – PROPHETIC EMERGENCY ALERT
PAUL McGUIRE – Apr 28, 2019
- WILL NANOTECHNOLOGIES AND THE NEW 5G NETWORK BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON SYSTEM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN?
- Comments by Brian Shilhavy – Editor, Health Impact News
- If you are being introduced to some of the topics covered in this article for the first time, it might come across as “conspiracy theories” or far-fetched sensationalism. And while some of the predictions of how this technology can be used in the future might seem to be speculative at this point, it is based on hard evidence of what is really happening TODAY, in areas like geoengineering, nanotechnology, and the new proposed 5G networks.
- None of these technologies are speculative. They are already being used. The only questions remaining are who will control these technologies, and to what extent will they be implemented? What is written here by John P. Thomas is the result of years of research. To fully understand these topics, you will need to read the links to previous investigative reports, and follow the footnoted references as well to examine the evidence for yourself. You will not read any of this in the corporate-sponsored “mainstream” media networks.
- By John P. Thomas – Health Impact News
- 250 CONCERNED SCIENTISTS ISSUE MAJOR WARNING ABOUT POTENTIALLY CARCINOGENIC EFFECT OF WIRELESS TECH
- In recent years we’ve seen a number of credible scientific reports indicating that electromagnetic radiation from cell phones and other wireless devices is linked to the development of cancers, including brain and heart cancer. And as the world’s wireless network is upgraded to 5G, we may soon see a dramatic spike in cases of cancer, and people in high places are speaking out to warn the public.
- Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer, Waking Times
- By Erin Elizabeth – Mar 16, 2019 –
- In recent years we’ve seen a number of credible scientific reports indicating that electromagnetic radiation from cell phones and other wireless devices is linked to the development of cancers, including brain and heart cancer. And as the world’s wireless network is upgraded to 5G, we may soon see a dramatic spike in cases of cancer, and people in high places are speaking out to warn the public
Additionally, warnings about the safety of emerging 5G technology are everywhere, and even the California Brain Tumor Association issued a public warning. But, we’re already living in a world that has grown dependent on wireless and bluetooth technology, with an array of consumer products like Apple’s AirPods which act as wireless transmitters/receivers sitting right next to the brain, nestled among the most sensitive parts of the ear.
This is a recipe for a public health disaster, and to emphasize this, a group of 250 scientists from over 40 countries have signed a petition to the WHO and the UN to warn them about the documented dangers of radio wave radiation from WiFi, cell phones and bluetooth.
- “Apple’s wireless AirPods, for example, ‘communicate with one another using a magnetic induction field, a variable magnetic field [one] sends through your brain to communicate with the other,’ explains Dr Joel Moskowitz.
- Dr Moskowitz, a University of California, Berkeley community health professor who focuses on cell phone exposures, says there isn’t even research on what this could do to the brain yet, let alone regulations to limit the potential effects.” [Source]
- The opening statement of the petition lists a litany of current technological products that are all linked to physiological disorders, disease, and even cancer.
- “We are scientists engaged in the study of biological and health effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF). Based upon peer-reviewed, published research, we have serious concerns regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices. These include–but are not limited to–radiofrequency radiation (RFR) emitting devices, such as cellular and cordless phones and their base stations, Wi-Fi, broadcast antennas, smart meters, and baby monitors as well as electric devices and infra-structures used in the delivery of electricity that generate extremely-low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF).” [Source] Cont’d: