- 5G & INTERNET OF THINGS
Is 5G Safe? Are EMF Radiation Emissions Harmful at this Level?
What is 5G? Are EMF radiation emissions safe at this level?
May 31, 2019 –
- Is 5G Safe?
- What are EMF Radiation Emissions at this Level?The excited buzz from the tech world is steadily growing: the commercial arrival of 5G is upon us, with major telecommunication companies trialing and starting to launch the next wireless network throughout 2018 and 2019.
- It’s the newest version of the Space Race… but now we are sending 5G-enabled satellites into space to race for 5G adoption.
It’s all the tech world is talking about, especially at the 2019 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. But what we haven’t been hearing about is the unknown health effects of 5G EMF radiation emissions, and the absence of any attempts by the wireless industry or telecommunications regulatory bodies to discover what these may be.
- In short, is 5G safe?
- If you aren’t very familiar with 5G, here are the basics. For a complete overview and timeline of 5G, read our 5G guide.
- Short for “fifth-generation“, 5G is the next evolution of wireless networks. Roughly every 10 years, a new set of standards for wireless communication is released by the Next Generation Mobile Networks Alliance.
- MA LEADING SCIENTIST HAS JUST WARNED ABOUT THE SERIOUS DANGERS OF 5G – AND HIS WORDS ARE ALARMING
- Facts Verse – Jun 1, 2019
5G APOCALYPSE – THE EXTINCTION EVENT
New Earth Project – Mar 23, 2019
POMPEO WOOS INDIA WITH ‘SECURE’ 5G, ARMS SALES & NUKE PROJECT AFTER RECENT TENSIONS
- Jun 14, 2019 – AFP / NICHOLAS KAMM – As the US warns India against buying Russian anti-air systems, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is gearing up for a trip to New Delhi, where he will try to sell American 5G tech, LNG gas, and arms to Narendra Modi’s government.
- Adamant that India and the US share a common vision “throughout the Indo-Pacific,” Washington wants New Delhi to prove its commitment to US interests by purchasing an entire lineup of US products and services, Mike Pompeo hinted on Wednesday ahead of his trip to the country on June 25.
- Pompeo also wants India to end its reliance on Venezuelan and Iranian crude by purchasing Liquefied Natural Gas and constructing six US-made nuclear power plants.
- “We want to complete the Westinghouse civil nuclear project, and deliver more LNG and crude,” Pompeo told the US-India Business Council.
- “These steps will give Indians reliable, affordable, diversified energy independence so they will no longer have to rely on difficult regimes like those in Venezuela and in Iran.”
Trying to outmaneuver Chinese telecom giant Huawei from capturing India’s telecommunication markets, Pompeo also stressed that, “we are eager to help India establish secure communications networks – including 5G networks,” noting that the US is committed to “protect data and secure consumers’ privacy.”
- While acknowledging that Washington “respect[s] India as a truly sovereign, important country,” the chief diplomat made no secret that the military industrial complex expects India to purchase more American military hardware, at a time when the South Asian nation is making a push to secure arms from Russia, including the S-400 air-defense system.
- “Lockheed Martin’s F-21 and Boeing’s F/A-18 are state-of-the-art fighters that could give India the capabilities it needs to become a full-fledged security provider throughout the Indo-Pacific,” he said. Cont’d: https://www.rt.com/news/461750-pompeo-india-trip-offers
- IN BID TO CREATE A ONE WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM, FACEBOOK LAUNCHING NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY ‘LIBRA’ THAT WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED ‘GLOBALCOIN’
- The cryptocurrency is reported to be called Libra and will be revealed on June 18, with plans to release the coin fully in 2020. It’s expected to act as a “stablecoin” meaning its value will be attached to a number of government-issued currencies in order to limit the volatility of the value of the coin; an issue which Bitcoin has faced for some time. Users will be able to send Libra via Facebook products such as WhatsApp and Messenger, reports also claim that a number of partnerships with online retailers will allow users to spend the coin in many locations online.
by Geoffrey Grider June 15, 2019
Social media giant Facebook is expected to reveal its new digital cryptocurrency Libra next week, backed by Visa, Mastercard, Uber, and others.
- This is truly an amazing end times story we bring you today, one that sounds like it’s fresh off the pages of end times novels like ‘Left Behind‘, but this is no fiction, no sir. This is stunning end times Bible prophecy coming true before our very eyes. What is the Internet but the One World System that connects all people everywhere around the planet. What is social media but a digital marketplace where billions and billions communicate with each other. Now today we bring you the story of Facebook’s new cryptocurrency named ‘Libra’ which is set to launch globally on June 18th. And what was the original name of ‘Libra’? You guessed it, ‘GlobalCoin‘.
- “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)
- And please don’t get the idea that this is purely a Facebook undertaking because it’s not, not by a long shot. Financial heavyweights Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Uder, Stripe and many others are all invested nearly up to a billion dollars. That level of adoption means you will soon be able to use Libra cryptocurrency anywhere and everywhere you shop. The Internet, social media, cryptocurrency, it’s all part of the One World System that is being created before our very eyes. Flight #777 on Titus213 Airlines is now boarding….
- Facebook to Debut Cryptocurrency ‘Libra’ Next Week, Backed by Visa, Mastercard, Uber Cont’d:
LIBRA FACEBOOK’S NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY, EXPLAINED
Washington Post – Jun 18, 2019
- FACEOOK’S LIBRA LAUNCH WILL EXTEND ITS GLOBAL DOMINATION
- Cryptocurrency could wipe out many businesses and further concentrate corporate power
Siva Vaidhyanathan – Jun 18, 2019
Image: Facebook could be part of a global communication and financial ecosystem dominated by just two or three firms. Photograph: Valentin Wolf/imageBroker/Rex/Shutterstock
- Every week, dozens of people walk into the Sunshine convenience store in Charlottesville, Virginia, to send money to relatives in other countries. They use a service called MoneyGram, one of the two largest firms (the other being Western Union) that facilitate the conversion of US dollars into the currency of the receiving person, charging between $9.99 and $49.99 (£7.97 and £39.89) for each transaction.
- Many of the patrons of Sunshine alert their relatives of these transactions through WhatsApp, the encrypted messaging service owned by Facebook and used by more than 1.5 billion people around the world. Facebook has long seen these intertwined practices as an opportunity. Now it is moving forward on a bold plan to combine remittances and the communication that makes remittance possible, by deploying its massive scale (2.4 billion users), vast collection of cash ($55.8bn in annual revenue), stable of lawyers and lobbyists, and teams of talented engineers to create the company’s own global electronic currency system. The new currency, Libra, will be managed by an independent foundation via an encrypted blockchain ledger.But unlike bitcoin, nothing about Libra indicates a dream or desire to displace the role of states or state currencies in our lives. The plan is deeply embedded in the global financial and legal status quo. Cont’d: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jun/18/facebook-libra-launch-cryptocurrency
- FACEBOOK REVEALS LIBRA CRYPTOCURRENCY, WITH LOFTY GOALS
Katie Paul, Anna Irrera – June 18, 2019 – SAN FRANCISCO/NEW YORK (Reuters) – Facebook Inc plans to launch a cryptocurrency called Libra next year as part of its wider efforts to expand beyond social networking into e-commerce and global payments.
Facebook said it has linked with 28 partners to form Libra Association, a Geneva-based entity governing its new digital coin, which it will launch in the first half of 2020, marketing materials and interviews with executives show.
- Facebook also created Calibra, a subsidiary which will offer digital wallets connected to messaging platforms Messenger and WhatsApp to save, send and spend Libras, which will be backed by government-backed assets.
- The Menlo Park, California-based company has big aspirations for Libra, but consumer privacy concerns or regulatory barriers may present significant hurdles.
- Facebook hopes it will not only power transactions between established consumers and businesses globally, but offer unbanked consumers access to financial services.
- The name “Libra” was inspired by Roman weight measurements, the astrological sign for justice and the French word for freedom, said David Marcus, a former PayPal executive who heads the project for Facebook. [It won’t accept cryptocurrency to link]
- TRILLION DOLLAR CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE FCC OVER FEDERALLY MANDATED WEAPONIZED 5G WIRELESS DEPLOYMENT BEING FILED BY US PACIFIC NORTHWEST MUNICIPALITIES / ORGANIZATIONS IN 9TH CIRCUIT COURT
- This Includes Portland, Oregon, as well as Seattle, Tacoma, Thurston County, Olympia, Bellingham, Bellevue, Lacey, Tumwater, Issaquah, Medina, Yarrow Point, Burien, Kirkland, Gig Harbor, Rainier Communications Commission, Washington State and Many Municipalities in Northern California and Various Other Areas Thruout the United States. Cont’d:
- MARK ZUCKERBERG ‘DEEP FAKE’ WILL REMAIN ONLINE
Washington Post – Jun 17, 2019
- LIBRA: FACEBOOK LAUNCHES CRYPTOCURRENCY IN BID TO SHAKE UP GLOBAL FINANCE
Kari Paul in San Francisco – Jun 18, 2019 – Digital currency will let billions of users make transactions, but is already facing opposition from US lawmakers amid privacy concerns Image: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO, is launching Libra, a new digital currency system. Photograph: Charles Platiau/Reuters
- Facebook has announced a digital currency called Libra that will allow its billions of users to make financial transactions across the globe, in a move that could potentially shake up the world’s banking system. Libra is being touted as a means to connect people who do not have access to traditional banking platforms. With close to 2.4 billion people using Facebook each month, Libra could be a financial game changer, but will face close scrutiny as Facebook continues to reel from a series of privacy scandals. Libra could be a welcome lift to Facebook’s profits: analysts are suggesting Libra could be a huge moneymaker for Facebook, arriving as its growth slows. US lawmakers were quick to raise privacy concerns about the new currency. Shortly after Facebook’s announcement, the congresswoman and chair of the House Financial Services Committee, Maxine Waters, called on the company to put a stop to the project until Congress and regulators could review it. She also called on company executives to testify before the committee. https://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/msg.jsp?msgid=454515&x=425904578 My email address
- “Facebook has data on billions of people and has repeatedly shown a disregard for the protection and careful use of this data,” Waters said in a statement. “With the announcement that it plans to create a cryptocurrency, Facebook is continuing its unchecked expansion and extending its reach into the lives of its users.”
- PUSHBACK AGAINST SUPERFAST 5G WIRELESS SPREADS TO AT LEAST 7 PACIFIC NORTHWEST CITIES
- By Tom Banse • Jun 3, 2019 Image A typical small cell antenna for 5G wireless networks as seen in Eugene, this one not yet operational.
- Tom Banse / NW News Network Originally published on May 31, 2019
- Activists are asking city or county governments of at least seven Pacific Northwest communities to defy the federal government. They want to stop the deployment of next-generation 5G cellular service.
- But the Federal Communications Commission and Trump administration have made the speedy rollout of faster wireless networks a national priority. City officials find themselves pulled in multiple directions with their options becoming more limited by federal preemption with each passing season.
- The cross-currents were on display at the most recent public forum — open mic night, basically — of the Eugene City Council. The public comments there could have just as well been heard at council or commission chambers from Bellingham, Port Angeles and Gig Harbor in Washington, to Portland, Corvallis and Ashland in Oregon. “I want to say first the 5G situation is a nightmare and an emergency,” said Eugene resident Sabrina Siegel when her name was called Tuesday. “You are really dragging your feet on it.” Cont’d:
THIS CREEPY AI PREDICTS WHAT YOU LIKE BASED ON YOUR VOICE
- JON CHRISTIAN, FUTURISM – JUN 1, 2019 – A new artificial intelligence created by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology pulls off a staggering feat: by analyzing only a short audio clip of a person’s voice, it reconstructs what they might look like in real life. The AI’s results aren’t perfect, but they’re pretty good – a remarkable and somewhat terrifying example of how a sophisticated AI can make incredible inferences from tiny snippets of data. In a paper published this week to the preprint server arXiv, the team describes how it used trained a generative adversarial network to analyze short voice clips and “match several biometric characteristics of the speaker,” resulting in “matching accuracies that are much better than chance.” That’s the carefully-couched language of the researchers. In practice, the Speech2Face algorithm seems to have an uncanny knack for spitting out rough likenesses of people based on nothing but their speaking voices. Cont’d:
- FLORIDA CITY PAYS $600,000 BITCOIN RANSOM TO HACKERS AFTER RANSOMWARE ATTACK
- DAHBOO77 Jun 24, 2019 – The Florida City of Riviera Beach paid a $600,000 to hackers who took over its computer system in a ransomware extortion operation, paralyzing the city’s operations, according to the Palm Beach Post.
- “THE #1 TECH STOCK FOR 2019” 5G
Silicon Valley’s most successful angel investor, Jeff Brown, will reveal why 266 million Americans
will buy this device by the end of the year.
WHAT IS 5G?
- CNBC Explains – CNBC International – Mar 29, 2018 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DG3pMcNNlw&t=35s
HOW 5G WILL CHANGE YOUR SMARTPHONE, AND YOUR LIFE IN 2019
Digital Trends – Dec 26, 2018 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC_Sfkh5-zQ&t=116s
- POLICE STATE/SURVEILLANCE SOCIETY, PRISON, ROBOTS, SLAVERY, SMART?, TECHNOLOGY, TRANSHUMANISM/FUTURISM
- The 5G Dragnet – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXbvL0uZkrY
- ROBOT BABIES TACKLING TEENAGE PREGNANCIES IN COLUMBIA
- Caldas (Colombia) (AFP) – “Anthony” cried so hard at night that Susana Ortegon couldn’t sleep. The weekend felt like an eternity for the 13-year-old.
- So when she handed back her “robot baby” it was with great relief. She had taken part in a program launched by the Caldas municipality in Colombia to try to tackle the problem of teenage pregnancies.
- “This experience was pretty tough, it’s not easy being a mommy or a daddy,” Ortegon told AFP.
- The baby’s cries were so loud that they even bothered her parents.
- “It’s awful! Awful! On top of that, the baby never stops crying and you’ve got to look after it all the time,” she added.
- The baby — a rubber doll with built-in software — cries when it wants to be fed, have its diaper changed or simply needs a cuddle. It’s a voluntary program launched in schools by the Caldas municipality, just outside Medellin, in a bid to reduce the high level of teenage pregnancies in the town of 78,000. Cont’d:
- SHOCKING FACEBOOK GLITCH! YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT!
Jon X Army – July 3, 2019
- MASSIVE OUTAGE AFFECTS FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER DMS
DAHBOO77 – Jul 3, 2019
- THE NEXT GENERATION OF BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS: IBM BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM:
Proven, flexible and built for your multicloud world. Deploy in the environment that’s right for your enterprise. Let’s put smart to work.™
Built for disruptors across your enterprise. The fastest path to success with the IBM Blockchain Platform is working with the experts at IBM Blockchain Garage Services. Find out how we can help you today.
- CRYPTO NAMES – FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY DOMAIN NAMES
- Financial Technology Domain Names – A little more about Crypto Names – Connecting great startups with incredible domain names
A Taste of Our Domain Names – Strategically researched top bitcoin and blockchain domains – What We Do – Crypto Names specializes in everything financial technology domain name related – Blockchain Domain Names – Brands, and Web Properties.
- THIS CASE COULD CHANGE HOW THE SEC REGULATES CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Author: Gregory Barber – business – 06.04.19 – Last week the Canadian social media company Kik—and an array of prominent backers in the crypto world—launched a $5 million campaign to fund an impending legal battle with the Securities and Exchange Commission. CEO Ted Livingston said the fight, which centers on Kik’s $100 million initial coin offering in 2017, was worth funding because it could have wide implications for blockchain startups, many of which used ICOs to fund their fledgling ventures. He said he welcomed a court battle that would allow judges to carve out more favorable regulations for digital tokens.
- Gregory Barber covers cryptocurrency, blockchain, and artificial intelligence for WIRED.
- On Tuesday, the SEC rang the bell for the first round of the fight, filing a civil complaint alleging that Kik’s ICO was an illegal sale of securities.
- In its complaint, the SEC alleges Kik marketed its token, known as kin, as an investment opportunity, emphasizing potential returns to early buyers. It says Kik described the token as a “Hail Mary” pass to keep the company afloat as it ran short on venture capital in early 2017. The intent, the SEC alleges, was to use proceeds from the ICO to fund Kik’s operations while building out a new “speculative venture” that involved an ecosystem of apps that used kin. “Kik told investors they could expect profits from its effort to create a digital ecosystem,” Robert Cohen, chief of the Enforcement Division’s Cyber Unit, said in a statement. Cont’d:
- ‘MIRROR WORLD’ CREATOR TO DISPLACE FACEBOOK – WITH BLOCKCHAIN
- For me, this is an opportunity to take some action on a public issue that I think is really important,” says David Gelernter of his new blockchain venture.
Jeff Brown/Redux – David Gelernter’s giant macaw, Ike, has taken a tumble. One moment he was there, offering agreeable squawks as Gelernter spoke, and then, in a flash of lightning, he wasn’t. Ike is fine, the 64-year-old Yale computer scientist assures me, simply stunned. “Luckily he’s as light as a bird. So he can fall great lengths and it doesn’t bother him,” he says. Now where was he? Oh yes, Gelernter was in the middle of telling me about his plans to revolutionize social media—emphasis on revolution.
- Gregory Barber covers cryptocurrency, blockchain, and artificial intelligence for WIRED.
- On Thursday, Gelernter published a post on Medium declaring his grievances against our favorite social media overlord, Facebook. He’s directing his ire into a new company called Revolution Populi, a social network that emphasizes individual data ownership and democratic rule by its users. Hence the patriotic timing. “For me, this is an opportunity to take some action on a public issue that I think is really important,” he tells me. “Who owns the cyber landscape? Cont’d: https://www.wired.com/story/mirror-worlds-creator-displace-facebook-blockchain/
- AN AUSTRALIAN COUPLE LOST OVER AU$20,000 (US$14,000) IN A BITCOIN SCAM
Daniel Palmer – Jul 4, 2019 – news – An Australian couple lost over AU$20,000 (US$14,000) in a bitcoin scam, and were even taunted by the perpetrator over their losses. According to a report by the ABC, Nick and Josie Yeomans put money into a trading scheme discovered on Facebook that used the web domain Coinexx.org (not to be confused with Coinexx.com) and initially saw good returns from their small investments.
- Despite fears that it could be a scam, the positive early results saw them put more and more of their savings into Coinexx.org until they had over AU$20,000 invested. A family member was also persuaded to match their investment. Ultimately, Nick gave up his job based on the returns they were initially getting, the report says. However, after they ran out of funds to invest, the payments dried up and the purported firm closed access to their funds. To rub salt into their wounds, the couple later received a message via a WhatApp account that had been used to communicate with Coinexx.org, saying: Cont’d: https://www.coindesk.com/scammer-taunts-couple-who-lost-thousands-in-bitcoin-fraud
- FUJITSU UNVEILS BLOBKCHAIN-BASED IDENTITY AND CREDENTIAL RATING SERVICE
- Japanese tech research firm Fujitsu Laboratories has developed a blockchain-based solution for evaluating user credentials, identity and trustworthiness in online transactions, according to an announcement by Fujitsu on July 4.
- As reported, the solution considers user ratings, stored on a blockchain, to assign every user a “trustworthiness score.” Users reportedly rate each other when a transaction occurs and the technology evaluates this data to make a guess about users’ relationships with one another.
- Other users can then see how high someone else’s trust score is before agreeing to a transaction, according to the announcement.
- Fujitsu claims that this solution has advantages over other Decentralized Identification (DID) solutions, which are a class of solutions for identity and credential verification via third parties.
- In certain similar solutions, a user can reportedly conspire with a bad-acting third party to falsify their records. Fujitsu claims that their solution avoids this type of conspiracy by using a graph-based approach to understand users’ relationships. Rather than depending solely on raw metrics, Fujitsu’s system purportedly looks to weed out collusion by looking at the graph of a users’ transaction relations:
- “I WANT TO SAY FIRST THE 5G SITUATION IS A NIGHTMARE AND AN EMERGENCY,” SAID EUGENE RESIDENT SABRINA SIEGEL WHEN HER NAME WAS CALLED TUESDAY. “YOU ARE REALLY DRAGGING YOUR FEET ON IT.”
- Cont’d: https://www.coindesk.com/scammer-taunts-couple-who-lost-thousands-in-bitcoin-fraud